CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

More details on the Dr. Visit today with more Sono Pictures

I went in today because of pain in my lower abdomen. The exam turned out normal and everything looked great. She sent me in for a sono to check the length of the cervix and that was nice and long. Perfect. My wonderful doctor doing the sono checked to see if we were having boys or girls. We went to baby A first and didn't see anything right away. It was in a fetal position with legs crossed. So she went on to baby B. As soon as she got the light on that baby he flashed everything to us! There was no mistake he was a boy. We took some cute pictures of him and went on to try baby A again. Still stubborn and had not moved at all, through much pushing and wiggling, we were able to come to a conclusion that it was a girl. We saw the three lines and never saw anything hanging out. So I'd say we have a 100% boy and an 80% girl. We will find out a confirmation on the 10th when I go get the anatomy done. I have to say... this is what I've thought all along. I kept calling baby A a girl. I wasn't too sure of baby B but I had the feeling it was a boy. What a nice way to have my last baby. One of each. We have the names picked out already however, Daniel isn't 100% on the girls name. But I am. So if by some divine intervention, I get another named yelled at me, these will be their names.

So to introduce you...

Baby A (right side) ~ Miss. Serene Adelaide Basham



The fetal position with her hand over her head...

It's a girl! We think...


This is a picture of her mouth




And to introduce you:

Baby B (left side) ~ Mr. Gavin Knightly Basham


They were a ying yang position, so Serene gets kicked in the head by Gavin... Oh, and he's a boy.


For Aunt Tanna who loves baby feet: Here is a picture of Miss. Serene's foot.

3 Comments:

Karin said...

These are great sono shots! I love those profiles. congrat's on the name choices, too!

Lesley said...

Congrats! The babies look beautiful! I love having names picked out before they come, it just makes them more apart of the family :)

Becca said...

I knew it! Boy and girl - congratulations!