CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pictures

Valentine's Day! Gavin and Camia's first Sunday at church.



6 kids...Oh! My! And they are all mine.

They were both crying and so I put them together in the bassinet and they stopped and fell asleep... for about 5 min.
Happy together and NOT being held... this is a rare picture.

This is the last time they will both be in the swing together...



My BIG helper!

Holding Gavin isn't enough... she wants BOTH of them! And yes, they slept there for almost an hour!

She's not the only one that likes to help out... Zander can be a big help too.

My Grandparents newest GREAT Grandchildren for 2009 and 2010... Macey, Avyn, Gavin, Camia...
...And Avery

2 Comments:

Jim said...

Love 'em! Camia sure looks like Canberra to me.
Love the pic of the two "helpers" feeding!

Becca said...

So many kids - you make it look so easy. And you look way too thin for having twins last month!
The pictures of them sleeping together are priceless and I love the one of Canberra as a helper - too cute!