CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

36 weeks ~ LAST sono pictures and UPDATES

jannettebasham.blogspot.com

I would be in bed but since I have to wait for the dryer to be done I figured I'd be productive rather than get all comfortable in bed and want to cry when I hear the dryer buzz.

I had my last sono today and got some cute pictures of my squished babies. I think it's time they start sending that signal to my body that they need to come out! Poor things! Gavin had his foot up to his forehead and his butt or privates pressing against Camia's face the entire time.

Me: My left kidney is down to mild and my right is about the same at Moderate/Severe. I am only dilated to a ONE! Figures. But that is a good thing right now I suppose since Daniel will be gone from the 4th-9th of January. I now have a little more peace of mind that I'll make it through this next week just fine. My doctor scheduled me to be induced on January 17th. So that is the new due date I will be telling people when they ask. With any luck though, I'll go sooner. 17 days just sounds WAY too long right now. So much for having little babies! I'm going to have two solid 7 pounders! I haven't been sleeping well for 3 nights in a row. I feel fine though, no pain or anything. Just heavy and uncomfortable. So I roll from one side to the other every 30 min! At least Daniel will get some good sleep for a week!

Camia: 5lbs 11oz and her head is still down still like a good girl. She was yawning and opening her mouth a lot so it was cute to see her do that. Her face is really pressed up against the membranes AND Gavin's butt or privates. Poor girl. But she is active, healthy and catching up to Gavin on weight!

Gavin: 6lbs 3oz with his head up still. Don't think that is going to change in the future so we are going to try for vaginal birth with Camia first and then try to turn Gavin. There is a chance I may have to have a C-Section after Camia is born. But it's worth the try I suppose! Gavin had is foot up to his forehead and his head squished in to his belly. I feel so bad for them!

Here are the pictures I got today.

Gavin:

Look at those cheeks!
The best face shot we could get of Camia:

Camia with Gavin's butt pressed against her face, thank goodness there are membranes between them!

3 Comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Those have to be the coolest pics of a sonogram I have ever seen! They look just like the rest of your kids! I bet you can't wait! I love you and miss you!

Becca said...

The bum shot will be priceless when he starts dating...

natalieandderyk said...

I hope all goes well with the delivery! Can't wait to see pics!