CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 29, 2010

They are here!

Sorry all my blogger followers! Yes I had the babies... NO c-section necessary :-) Camia came in 3 pushes and Gavin 20 min later. I will post a few pictures now and once I get a chance I will give the details. Right now Zander and the twins are napping and so I am going to take advantage and sleep myself! But SOON I promise you will get all the details of delivery. There is a lot of info to tell so check back in a day or so! For now, enjoy these pictures of our newest family members!





4 Comments:

Lesley said...

They are adorable! And you look mighty good in your picture too :)

Tim said...

Awesome Twins pictures.

Jill Petersen said...

Wow!!!! You are going to be busy girl! I am so excited for you and I miss you terribly. I wish I could come help with the others so you could sleep!!!

I think Camia looks like you and Gavin looks like Daniel. They change so fast though. You are one blessed girl! Heavenly Father KNOWS you are a good MAMA!!! I can't wait to hear all the details!

Becca said...

Keep us posted! They are cuties. I hope you have help when you need it!!