CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 04, 2009

Roller Coaster!

I am going to type so fast so I can get through all this as fast as possible so please, sorry for the misspelled words and incomplete sentences.

FIRST - UP and DOWN: Our van. I re-posted it on Craig List and within 2 days I got a few inquiries. The first one didn't work out but then the second was fabulous. They loved it right away and wanted to buy it the following day that they saw it... Cash. Great! That was easy enough. Until I went to get the title and found out my bank that we got the loan through was a Virtual Bank. The title wasn't in Tucson or even in Arizona! Nice. So I got the step by step LONG process of fees and phone calls and wiring to be able the get the title here the following day via overnight FedEx. The buyer was fine with that. Great, perfect. They paid in cash and the money was wired and posted to the account. Everything was great. Until the next day when the overnight package didn't arrive and the company said they have no tracking on it and has no idea where my title is. Not great. Not perfect. So I have to pay for another 3 day permit for the buyer and pray the title comes in today. Yes the company got an ear full from me and gave me my money back for the overnight fees. But that is just ridiculous! The poor buyer was waiting at the bank on her day off all day for the thing! I feel so bad for her!

SECOND - UP: We went to the dealer ship the night that the van was paid off in search of our new family vehicle. We were not in a hurry but had a 9 passenger Suburban in mind and went to really dissect the truck to make sure it will fit everyone comfortably. No rush. They showed us a beautiful silver blue metallic truck. LOVED the color right away. They told us to drive it that day for a few hours and come back. So we did. LOVED IT! Felt comfortable in it right away and it felt like it was part of our family already. The sales man Mike already quoted us a payment. I told him our payment max and he called back with... our payment max. How about that! No back and forth a million times! It was so easy and stress free! So we knew we could afford the truck from the beginning which made it easy for us to fall in love with it so quickly. We went back that night and in 1 1/2 hours the paperwork was done and financing set. The financial man always tries to get people to buy extra stuff and so I told him... if you can make our payments the SAME I'll get the extended warranty and GAP protection. A $3,000 upgrade. In about 5 min.... He did. So we have GAP and a 75,000 mile 6 year bumper to bumper warranty and our payments actually went down $1. On top of that.... we actually financed about $2,000 LESS than our initial 0% apr deal. How about them apples! We got the call the following night that our financing did go through with no worries. We have great credit scores so that helped out great. Daniel was around 735 and mine was a 764. I love having excellent credit! So we drove our new family truck home that night!

THIRD - UP and DOWN, UP and DOWN - The DOCTOR APT: The babies seemed to be healthy, active and growing just fine. Both heads are down! Tummies were full. The babies have plenty of fluid around them still. Pictures... not so great. A doctor came in to "observe" and so she couldn't play around as much and take the time to get a good shot like she wanted to. Just my luck! We did get some pictures that I will post but I am so not happy with them :-( Oh well, a few more weeks and I'll see them for real. I GUESS I can wait.

My doctor told me that if I show up pregnant to our January 11th apt that she will induce me on January 12th if I am so uncomfortable. But NOT before that. So really, feeling great right now is a blessing because if I was miserable she would NOT take the babies... I would be on bed rest! I feel so blessed to be feeling energetic with no pains! Another issue is if I don't have the babies in December we are pushing our luck on having them when Daniel is out of town at orientation in Chicago from January 4th-9th. We keep saying with our luck lately I will go into labor on the 4th right when he gets on the plane. I hope that's not the case but it's VERY possible it could happen!

Back to the sono... They checked my kidneys... Left kidney is worse... it's at Mild to Moderate and my Right kidney is very worse... it's at Moderate to Severe now. Can they hang in there 5 more weeks!!! My blast! There is nothing they can do about it either so it's just a matter of playing the waiting game to see what happens with them. All that's really in store for me is PAIN PAIN PAIN if it keeps getting worse. As far as I understand there is no risk to the babies. But I am going to ask my doctor a bit deeper on the subject to make sure I understand better. Right now I am feeling fabulous, I can get around with no more cervical pain or stretching pains. My only issue is first thing in the morning (every morning) I feel like I am in full labor just to go to the bathroom... Now I know why! It's my kidney problem, so I won't expect that to go away. I don't feel heavy or weighed down, I can do pretty much anything, but I still try to lay down when ever I can. I really really feel great. However, I start to get worn down about 3:00 and I can't sleep well at night unless Daniel rubs my hands or back or something for a few minutes. Then I can sleep good. That's it for me in a nut shell.

While they were checking on my kidneys they noticed that CAMIA has HAIR! How CUTE! I was on my right side away from the screen so I didn't get to see it but Daniel did! It wasn't a bunch by any means but it was there floating around! We got to see her moving her mouth like she was sucking on a pacifire or something. It was so cute! GAVIN still has his cute chubby cheeks although he was hiding his face with his hands the entire time! We got a few peeks.

Baby A - CAMIA: Measuring right on time at 32 weeks 3lbs 14 oz.
In comparison from 1 month ago: She was 2lbs 8 oz.

Baby B - GAVIN: Measuring the same at exactly 32 weeks and 4lbs.
1 month ago he was 2lbs 13oz.

Again, I gained my consistant 4 lbs. Glad my body likes to be consistant like my brain ;-)

So here are the pictures we got this time :-(


Camia was spooning Gavin and so her face was pressed right up against the membrane separating them. The first picture the nurse was pressing on her to get the picture so her nose and face are squished. The second picture she took she tried not to press so hard, but Camia moved so we didn't get a clear shape of her face. However, it is very clear she has my nose shape and perhaps my chin. But these 3D things pick up other things in around the baby that really, this only gives you a slight idea of what they look like.

This isn't the best shot of Gavin but you can see one little chubby cheek and his two hands covering his face. The nurse commented on how long his fingers were! At one point he even had his toes up to his forehead!


So there you go. Our roller coaster of a week. What a way to start December!

Thanksgiving weekend was our pet rat Mia's 1st birthday! We love her! She has been a wonderful pet and hope she stays with us more years to come!

0 Comments: