CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 02, 2009

28 week update


Baby A ~ Camia ~ 2 lbs 8 oz right on 28 weeks. Head down and heart rate 133 bpm. Growing perfectly. Placenta still nice and thick for her. She is just a bit smaller than Gavin right now.

She was still looking down but she didn't have her hands covering her face this time so the nurse was able to get this front view. She got some other shots of her side profile but unfortunately I was in room #3 which meant.... OLD Computer. So no fun pictures this time :-( I go back for another growth on December 3rd and it's scheduled in room #1... NEW computer! :-)


Baby B ~ Gavin ~ 2 lbs 13 oz which put him at 29 weeks. He mainly has LONG LEGS the nurse said. His head was up and heart rate at 154. He's always been faster than Camia's. proves that old wives tale WRONG about the heart rates! He also is growing perfectly with his placenta nice and thick also. This picture shows a more front/side view of him. She said it showed his chubby cheeks!

Me ~ Bad and good news. Bad is that my right kidney is as big as it was 2 weeks ago. Good is that it hasn't gotten bigger! I have gained 22 lbs this pregnancy, which is on the lower side for twins, from the last visit my weight gain has been exactly the weight gain of the babies. So that's nice. I have all the rest of my apts scheduled for this year... crazy. Every two weeks. I took the glucose drink today but the nurse didn't come up to draw my blood in time so I have to take it again in 2 weeks. I was going to go to bed but I drank all this water at dinner and I figured I'd be up in an hour anyway so I decided to just stay up and get this posted for all those who care :-)

2 Comments:

Lesley said...

Glad the babies are doing so well!!! Taking the glucos test again would drive me nuts! Half the time I fail the first test and have to do the three hour test, not fun. Love the full on face shot.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!