CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 02, 2009

Quarters and Dimes

Grandma Basham bought all the kids these enormous (to say the least) Halloween cupcakes. We saved them to eat on Halloween night since we do not participate in the normal Halloween activities. These cupcakes were like 3-4 in one with frosting like 3 inches high! I wanted to puke when I saw them but we just told the kids to eat what they could and that they didn't have to eat it all. Which they couldn't of course. ANYWAY what brought me to post this is because Sunday night when we were decorating sugar cookies they were talking about the big cupcakes Grandma brought them. Shane said while frosting a cookie, "I only ate a quarter of my cupcake." Seth in deep silent thought for about 15 seconds then said VERY seriously and with a sigh, "I only ate a dime of mine." I still can't stop laughing about it. Leave it to Seth. I love what that boy comes up with. A few other classic that come to mind from Seth are these:

Friday April 11, 2008
- "My butt is burping!" "look Mom.. Yogurt is lotion!" As he walks in covered in yogurt. "No Seth... it's not." "Yah, it's sticky."

Tuesday, October 21, 2008- While helping him blow his nose, I was checking to see if we got it all out. I said "oh look, we have some sticky boogers still in there" and Seth said in response "I can just get them out with my finger." Yes, yes you can Seth, but lets use the tissue instead. It was just funny because he said it so seriously like there was no problem with that and as if he did it all time!

Canberra the poor little girl woke up with a runny nose Sunday morning. So we just went to Sacrament meeting and came home to have Primary here. That's what we've been doing when we hear half the people coughing at church. Only this time it was because of poor Canberra. Thankfully it's only been a runny nose which I think is due to the 2 days of literally freezing weather we had then it turning back to the 80's. Dang weather. Fingers are crossed it stays as a cold My Doctor will be calling me back today. She is staying in her room and playing in there so, as she put it "she doesn't get the babies sick". She is so thoughtful!


In her new shirt from Grandma and Papa great... she loves the sparkles!

Painting her birdhouse she got from her Birthday.


Here are some random pictures from the last two weeks.


Canberra has started Karate. She is in Seth's class and Shane is a helper teacher in the class. She loves it and is so excited to be able to learn Karate! She gets her white belt as soon as we give the ok. She has to say "yes Mam and yes Sir". Which she has been doing better that the boys ;-)


Zander didn't want to be left out...

Shane and Seth's school pictures...


0 Comments: