CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I really LOOOOOVE my kids!

I WAS going to lay down all morning but my brain didn't let me. I ended up figuring out Shane's 8th Birthday invitations instead and looking up "buses" online for our next vehicle that we have to purchase in the next 2 months. Ended up with a Ford E350 in the burgundy red color. We have to go look at them first. It's NOT our dream car but it will be much more comfortable for the kids as they get older than the Expedition. It's also about $6,000 less expensive. The only down side is that there is only one side to get into the van. So we will have to see if that will work for the twins. We don't get the take in and out car seats... we just get the ones that convert from 5lbs to 40lbs. Save's us some $$$$.

What brought me to post was that since 8:00am this morning (it's now 11:30) Zander and Canberra have been in their own little world together. First, they brought all their baby dolls from Canberra's room into the playroom by baby stroller, lined them all up with blankets and bottles for their picnic. Then continued to get their food ready on plates etc. No crying, pulling hair, screaming, movies, yelling, NOTHING! They are SO CUTE! It's been a fantastic morning! Why couldn't my brain just LET ME SLEEP!?!

0 Comments: